X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

[Inspiration] Freitagsinfusion #11 - Dialog mit Wendung

Viele Menschen quasseln beständig ...
    Und, das sollen auch ein paar Figuren in der neuen Infussion machen. Nehmt 3 Figuren (aus Eurem Projekt oder ganz Neue) und werft sie in einen Dialog. Das Geschehen soll sich dabei ausschließlich über diesen erschließen.
    Wichtig: ab irgendeinem Punkt wendet sich das Gespräch. Eine Figur soll mit den Konventionen brechen. Das Gespräch soll also nicht geradlinig verlaufen.

Thema des Dialoges kann alles sein.

Viel Spaß beim quasseln.
    Nein das war ich nicht.
    Ach so, das!
    Ja, das war ich.

Kontakt: administrator@wortkompass.de

"Tee bidde..."
    "Hier.Ich hatte es dir ja gesagt, dass du wieder reinkommen solltest."
    "Aber es sah so wunbaba aus."
    "Du hättest dir wenigstens Handschuhe besorgen können. Da mit bloße Händen reinzugehen..."
    "Als obbu kein Sbaß hattest."
    "Trotzalledem ist Schnee eine bösartige, widerliche Wettererscheinung, die hier im Süden nichts zu suchen hat."
    "Ib hab ihn endlich gesehn."
    "Und was eine Erkältung ist, weißt du jetzt auch. Ich hole dir noch Nachschub...schau mal, wir kriegen Besuch."
    "Ich dachte mir, ich bringe euch etwas hoch. Álvaro musste jetzt schon so oft runterkommen. Ich stell euch das Tablett auf das Beistelltischchen. Ich möchte zu gerne Wissen, was du dir dabei gedacht hast, Samir. Und du machst da auch noch mit, Álvaro."
    "Das war imb Diensd der Wissenschahaahattschiii"
    "Also aufwischen werden wir das nicht"
    "Setz dich nicht so nahe an ihn heran. Und pass du auch auf, Samir. Nicht dass der arme Junge noch Krank wird. Hat doch so schon nichts auf den Knochen. "
    "Weit genug?"
    "Wenn ich wieder hochkomme, habt ihr aufgegessen."
    "Ist sie weg?"
    "Glaub schon."
    "Oh wunderbar...dieses pürierte Fisch...zeug."
    "Kavia"
    "Wie auch immer. Widerlich"
    "Medizin soll helben und nichdschmeckn"
    " Kannst gerne meine Portion abhaben."
    "Dila wird dat erfahahaaatschi und du kanns nich bei mir sitzn"
    " Na dann runter mit."
    ~ We know the songs the sirens sang
    See us dream every tale true ~

T. Holopainen

Kommentar

'You can't do this.'
      'Oh, come on, Raphael, I was making a joke ...'
      'No. Lucifer, no. You always do this and I'm tired of it.'
      'Agreed. Don't you take anything seriously?'
      'What, Gabe, you too? You're taking this way too seriously. Both of you.'
      'You shouldn't try to break our father's rules all the time. They're in place for a reason, you know.'
      'So? Dad isn't even there.'
      'That doesn't mean we can just do what we want and completely disregard what he told us.'
      'He didn't just make them up randomly.'
      'Didn't he, Gabriel? Didn't he? And yes, that is exactly what it means. Can't you see he's controlling you, even when he's not here?'
      'Of course you'd say that. You've always rejected his guidance.'
      'I just refuse to let someone else control my life. I'd like to think for myself, thank you very much. Now, come on, what's he gonna do? Come back to punish you? Technically I'm not even breaking any rules. I'm pretty sure that -'
      'That just makes this even more unnecessary.'
      'And it's distasteful, too.'
      'How so? It's just a house. I just like to make preparations.'
      'For the last time, Lucifer, you can't call dibs on humans, there are rules in place to decide where people go. And he hasn't even died yet.'
      'Well, it's not like I want him to die right now, I just want to make sure he has a nice place when he gets here, and a concert hall at his disposal. I'm sure he wouldn't mind continuing his career.'
      'You can't know that. What if he doesn't?'
      'Most importantly, he still has a chance to turn his life around. Don't condemn him before he dies.'
      'Condemn him? Look at him, Raphael. He's been called a Satanist for Heaven's ... Hell's ... whatever's sake.'
      'Don't be so superficial. He is a good person.'
      'Yes, Gabe, and he has brains. Brains end up in Hell anyway.'
      'He could still become, say, a good Christian and -'
      'Yeah, no. Not gonna happen. That would ruin him.'
      'Religion doesn't ruin people, Lucifer.'
      'Let's not discuss that again. Even if it didn' ruin everyone, which it absolutely does, it would still ruin him. Why are you making such a big deal out of this anyway? You wouldn't want Marilyn Manson in Heaven now, would you?'
      '...'
      'Hold on ... would you?'
      'Yeah, Raphael. Would you?'
      'Of course not. Why are you two looking at me like that?'
      'You ... you like his music. Heh. Never thought my stuck up big brother would surprise me again one day.'
      'Awwww. There's nothing wrong with being a fan.'
      'I'm a fan of giving people the benefit of the doubt and having hope for them to be saved, not of this male Jezebel. Anyone can be saved.'
      'Yeah, sure, that angelbabble too. You can come to the concerts if you want, you know.'
      'I never said I wanted that.'
      'No, but I can still make sure you get tickets. Backstage passes too.'
      'Better not, Lucifer, that would just be awkward. Raphael said he doesn't want them, let it go.'
      'Fine. No tickets then.'
      'At least once a year. And I call dibs on a musician of my choice.'
      'What? Raphael!'
      'Fair enough, as long as it's not a Queen member.'
      'I can't believe you two! Do I even get a say in this?'
      'Fine, then, Gabe, who do you want?'
      'I never said that I want anyone! I want regular Queen tickets when they're complete again.'
      'We've got a deal.'

So. I had a Marilyn Manson song stuck in my head. I also have a lot of respect for this guy, so yeah ...
      Also, in my headcanon, several really cool people are in Hell because they were too liberal and/or too sinful for Heaven. So then my brain decided it's kind of a running gag that whenever Luci and the other archangels talk about humans and someone mentions one Luci happens to like he yells 'Dibs!' even though he doesn't even need to call dibs on anyone because most people end up in Hell anyway. He still does it, just to tease his brothers.
      Nur registrierte Nutzer können diesen Inhalt sehen.
      There are many ways to make music.

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X
      Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung