Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Freitagsinfusion #77: Tapetenwechsel

Nehme deinen groben Plot und transportiere ihn in ein anderes Genre Versuche dabei so wenig wie möglich zu verändern.

Bonuspunkte: Wähle ein möglichst weit entferntes Genre
    »Elezeis Blut schien in Aufruhr zu sein und brannte unerwartet kalt durch ihren Körper. Es war ein Gefühl, das nach Zerstörung dürstete.« – Blutgesang

Ich habe schon mal im Rahmen einer anderen Schreibübung eine Szene für mein aktuelles Projekt in ein anderes Genre transportiert, zählt das auch? Ich habe meine Charaktere kurzerhand in ein SciFi-Setting auf Proxima Centauri b gepackt und eine Szene so ähnlich wie in meinem ersten Kapitel geschrieben, nur aus der Sicht meines zweiten Hauptcharakters.
    Wartest du dort hinterm Horizont? Schmiegt die Erde sich so müde an das Himmelreich? Sturm zieht auf mit dunkler Wolkenfront. Ganz egal wie schnell ich lauf, der Abstand bleibt doch gleich. Die alte Sehnsucht ist mein einziger Begleiter. Und trotzdem steh ich auf und gehe taumelnd weiter. — ASP, Ziel

Kommentar

• Ankh
      Ankh kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      Ich bin auch gerade am überlegen, ob es diese Aufgabe so ähnlich schon mal gab? Ich habe noch irgendwo den Anfang meines Plots in Märchenform rumliegen.

• SaKi
      SaKi kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      Mir kommt es zumindest vage bekannt vor, eine Szene oder eine Geschichte in ein anderes Genre zu übertragen.

Bei der von mir gemeinten Schreibübung handelt es sich allerdings um den letzten Teil einer Character Challenge in einem anderen Forum

Der 15 jährige Álvaro wird von Familie zu Familie herumgereicht. So macht er sich keine großen Hoffnungen, als es ihn nach ... verschlägt. Schnell findet er in seinem Schulkameraden Samir einen Verbündeten im Kampf gegen die Highschoolschickeria. Als sie sich in das Haus des Schulkönigs schleichen, um die dort steigende Party zu sabotieren, stolpern sie über die Leiche eines Schulkameraden.
    ~ We know the songs the sirens sang
    See us dream every tale true ~

T. Holopainen

Kommentar

• Jane Doe
      Jane Doe kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      Klingt auch in dem Setting spannend.

• Vampirwurst
      Vampirwurst kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      Dankeschön

Irgendwie habe ich Lust mit diesem Slternativuniversum zu spielen, bekomme aber auch das Gefühl, dass das Pretty little Liars mäßig wird xD

So I wanted to write a lighthearted Star Trek parody. Then it turned dark. I am by no means a sci-fi writer by the way, as you can probably tell. This is very much out of my comfort zone and so instead of focusing on perfecting the technology and making it as unique as possible, I tried to focus on how my character would feel in such a situation. I also tried to recreate some features of the original story in this: the unknown threat of the arsonist, the helplessness, being stuck in a situation where every possible course of action could and probably will have at least some negative consequences. And while this would not make for a good, original sci-fi story, I very much enjoyed writing it. Anyway, Imma watch Star Trek now.

Captain's log, Captain Morningstar of the ISS Beelz, time and location unknown. Yeah. I ... don't even know the current date and time because I don't know how long I haven't slept and our board computer has developed a mind of its own. I'm recording this with my private portable communicator.
    We're currently stuck in a hellhole of a solar system. I wish I could provide further information as to which one, but I have no fucking clue. I don't know if it has anything to do with the most recent events or if Wilson just messed up the coordinates of our last direct travel but we are not at our planned destination and we don't know where exactly we are. To make matters worse, this part of the universe hasn't been explored by any civilisation we know, so there's a possibility that we're in completely unknown territory with a battered ship.
    But first things first. There's been a large fire that I believe started in the engine room but quickly spread to other decks, including one of the most populated ones, Deck 26. The medical personnel is absolutely overwhelmed caring for all the injured crew members. Besides the many physical injuries the fire caused, there has been a number of psychiatric emergencies the cause of which is unknown to us at this current time. According to the meds, the psychological stress caused by the incident and our current situation are not a sufficient explanation for the amount and severity of these emergencies.
    Lieutenant Commander Fernandez let me know that the vast majority of the crew is suspecting arson. Some even appear to believe that the Beelz has been infiltrated since our last encounter with the CSS Sancta. Personally, I don't know what to believe and I will make sure not to make a definitive statement until we have more evidence. The incident is being investigated, and our few board inspectors are making an effort to keep a low profile so as not to further worry the rest of the crew. All we can do is wait until we know more. Personally, I doubt such a large fire could be caused by a mere accident, but even so, I have no idea who could be responsible. I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with something to say to the people about this. I've made several announcements about the state of our ship and further proceedings but I know they're waiting for me to address the elephant in the room - the cause of our current problems.
    Since the fire, we've been experiencing several malfunctions. Our wormhole generator is broken which means there's no way out of here for now. We have yet to find an inhabited planet where we can have our spaceship repaired. To add insult to injury, our navigation systems have been malfunctioning as well. It's becoming increasingly difficult to navigate this contraption around without hitting every asteroid we come across. Oh, and have I mentioned there's a dense asteroid belt between us and every potentially inhabitable planet? And then, of course, there's the aforementioned board computer. It's still running the most essential programs in the background - otherwise we wouldn't even be here anymore - but interacting with it has become nigh impossible. I've tried to retrieve our exact coordinates and the current time, I've tried to assess the extent of the damage done to this ragged old banger, and, of course, I've tried sending out a distress signal. The computer's been bluescreening on every display for several hours and flickering in response to some commands but I don't know if they did anything apart from that.
    If I'm entirely honest, I ... am a little nervous, shall we say. I've had to send out a small shuttle to go through the asteroid belt and look for intelligent life to aid us, and I don't like it. Since we don't know where we are, there's no way of knowing what's on the other side of the asteroid belt. There are so many potential dangers that we cannot anticipate without a fully functioning computer to scan our surroundings. I hate the thought of having potentially sent these people to their certain death. But that's just me being sentimental, and now's not the time to be sentimental. What needs to be done needs to be done. Still, I hope they make it back alive and well. I don't want to lose more people.
    Besides that, all we can do to get out of here is stay put and send out regular distress calls in every way possible, hoping some of them are sent out and will eventually reach someone. At this point, I'd even welcome the Sancta, even if we're already in debt to them. Don't get me wrong, it would be absolutely humiliating. Those stuck up birdbrains are the last people I'd want to see when in such a state. But I'd rather endure a bit of mockery and increase our debt to get out of here. If we don't get help, we'll be forced to resort to the emergency shuttles to get out of this system. That would mean travelling near light speed and none of us know how much time we would lose until we reach intelligent life. And I don't know about the rest of the crew, but I really don't want to give up the Beelz. She's been our home for so long and she's taken us through many dire situations and brought us to safety, even when she was falling apart. Luckily, we have enough resources to stay here for a while but if we aren't contacted soon I'll have to think of a way to address the possibility that we might have to use the shuttles after all.
    Having to wait this out, with a potential arsonist on board no less, is making me agitated. I wish there was something else I could do. I haven't been able to sleep since I learned of the fire, mostly because I had a crapton of things to do, but now I am forced to wait until I hear from the shuttle team or the inspectors until I can take further action. I don't think I'll be able to sleep until I hear from someone.
    So, bottom line, we're fucked. But we'll get through this, one way or another. We've been through worse and we're a tough crew with a tough ship.
    Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. I am going to speak to Ros... I mean Lieutenant Commander Fernandez now who has been overseeing the relocation of the survivors to the remaining decks. She also volunteered to obtain an overview of our remaining resources so we can begin to think about rationing. I suspect that like myself, she prefers to keep herself occupied. Then I still need an update from Mete from the Med Deck. I'll update this as soon as I know more, even if it might not be transferred to the main log. It's a good way of keeping myself occupied. So, that's it from me for now. Here's hoping that I'll be back with better news soon.
    Nur registrierte Nutzer können diesen Inhalt sehen.
    There are many ways to make music.

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X
    Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung